1. Payment Terms
28 days following our invoice being issued
All audio recorded at the studio remains the property of Offbeat Audio Ltd until invoices are settled in full.
2. Cancellation Policy
(a) Voice Overs - Sessions that are not cancelled 48 hours prior to the agreed hours booked will be chargeable at our quoted rate in full. If we can we will try and fill the slot and in these circumstances we will not charge for the session.
(b) For Audiobooks - Audiobook Sessions that are not cancelled 48 hours prior to the agreed booked session will be chargeable in full. If we can we will try and fill the slot and in these circumstances we will not charge for the session(s).
(c) Provisionally booked sessions and hours booked that are not confirmed within 72 hours of the dates booked will charged at half of our full quoted rate. If we can we will try and fill the slot(s) and in these circumstances we will not charge for the session(s).
3. The Studio is not responsible for loss or damage of all recording media (stems, final mixes, and other media and storage devices) owned by Client, and left or stored in studio premises. They shall however endeavour to secure these items. But the in case of loss or damage of Client’s recording media due to willful negligence, the Studio shall take responsibility for replacement of equal or lesser value of the total cost of the media devices reported loss/damaged owned by Client.
4. Unless we have an account with you, clients recorded media shall not be released until all due invoices have been settled. If no payments is made within 5 days, all recorded media shall be considered property of Offbeat Audio Ltd.
5. For each Recording Session, the Client’s project files will be backed up to a hard drive. Although we archive material in general and will do our best to store recordings, we cannot be held liable for files after a period of 60 days following any recording. Files for ongoing projects will not be deleted and we accept responsibility for their safe keeping until 60 days following the end of each session.
6. Client shall be responsible for any loss or damage to Studio property incurred by Client, employees of Client, guests of Client, or agents of Client, as a result of misuse, negligence, and/or carelessness.
7. The Client shall abide by the Studio Rules. Noncompliance of these rules by the Client or a guest of the Client will be ground for removal of the party from the vicinity. This would also cause termination of agreements and possible loss of future contracts with the studio. The client will still be charged for the booked session to compensate for time loss, damages and inconvenience caused by the incident. Lastly, if things goes out of hand, we will seek help from police officers to address the situation.
8. The Client releases the Studio from any harm or damage that may occur to any Client’s guests/employed musicians or Client’s equipment/belongings at the period of their recording sessions; unless of which is not a direct result of the Studio’s intentional or reckless conduct.
9. The Client agrees to allow their names, photos, and/or musical samples to be used on the Studio’s website and/or for other platforms for promotional purposes. The Studio will not sell or allow downloads of the Client’s music without prior agreement.
10. This serves as the complete agreement between Client and the Studio, and may not be changed, amended or terminated unless a written contract signed by both parties is present.